Farm Insurance provided by Browne Insurance Services
Farm and ranch owners insurance is dual coverage that protects your operation and the home that you live in. With it, you’ll have a custom blend of homeowners coverage and business insurance with additional options to best fit the specific needs of your farm or ranch.
What is farm insurance?
Farm or agricultural insurance is usually provided as an insurance package designed specifically for agricultural businesses, buildings, tools and output. It offers protection under a single policy for aspects including farm machinery and equipment, livestock, buildings, profits and produce.
- Property cover, including farm buildings, produce, deadstock and machinery; home buildings and contents; and let properties
- Employers, public and products liability
- Legal expenses, professional liability and directors’ and officers’ liability
- Environmental pollution
- Loss of revenue
- Livestock and goods in transit
- Income protection
- Specialist all-risks cover, including electronic equipment, computers, farm animal milking and feeding systems, and farm animal semen
- Uncollected milk due to adverse weather and contamination of milk through antibiotics
What does farm insurance cover?
Working farms and smallholdings– cover designed and can be tailored for your farm machinery, produce or deadstock, or farm buildings. For livestock farmers, you can be insured for a wide range of risks including loss of stray animals, theft, transit, mysterious disappearance, electrocution and fire.
Diversification and personal insurance– With modern farms diversifying away from traditional activities, agricultural insurance can be tailored to different risks. Livery yards, farm shops, shooting, camping, agricultural contracting, renewable energy and wind turbines, B&B and holiday lets, commercial property and even drones can potentially be covered under farm insurance.
Accidental pollution– farm insurance policies can also include cover against any accidental pollution to the environment.
Your farm is more than a business, it’s also your home, your security and your way of life. No one else can truly understand what it means to you and how much you put into it. Which is why protecting it is a priority.
Connect with us for a check-up of your farm insurance.